240 EUR / Out of stock.
The upper clock section features a dedicated 16th note clock output ideal for synchronizing a Eurorack sequencer like the Metropolis. A second clock output with selectable divisions can be used when difference sync events are needed. The run and reset outputs can be used to reset your Eurorack sequencers in tandem with any external sequencer or DAW.
The lower half of the µMIDI gives you everything you need to control a single voice synth via MIDI. Just connect either a USB or DIN MIDI cable to the module, LEARN a channel, and start playing.
Future firmware updates over USB are made easy with the Firmware Updater software.
> tech specs
- High speed ARM processor for low latency & jitter.
- DIN or USB MIDI input.
- Two clock outputs, one with selectable divisions.
- Sequencer sync via run and reset outputs.
- Precision 0 – 10 V note pitch output with pitch bend & portamento CC support.
- Gate and trigger outputs for envelope triggering.
- Mod wheel and continuous controller outputs for additional modulation.
- Firmware updates over USB.
Width : 6 hp
Max Depth: 40 mm
3 mA @ -12 V
47 mA @ +12 V