575 EUR / Out of stock.
West Coast? East Coast? Or no synthesis philosophy of a certain coast at all because it's too individual? The 0-Coast (No-Coast or Zero-Coast, as you like) is a different semi-modular desktop synthesizer. No filter and yet with great sound processing; no MIDI socket and yet with MIDI functionality, a tempo generator despite a sequencer? And all that under full voltage control.
Small in size but with a big sound and plenty possibilities!
While the 0-Coast utilizes classic modular synthesis techniques, it was designed to operate without the use of patch cables as well. The necessary connections have been internally made from circuit to circuit so the 0-Coast operates as an expressive, musical monophonic synthesizer. Using only the MIDI controller of your choice new timbres could be appiled to your existing musical forms!
Using the included patch cords you can get more scientific, experimenting with new ways to connect the individual circuits. You might even completely skip MIDI, disappearing into a cloud of analog FM-induced Sidebands and harmonics scattered around a single fundamental drone that has nothing to do with any form of music you’ve ever known.
- 2 Channels of MIDI to CV and MIDI to Gate
- Dual mode MIDI controlled arppegiator
- Sync to MIDI Clock
- Compatible with Eurorack modular synthesizer signals
- Patchable with 13 sources and 14 destinations
- Triangle core analog VCO
- Uncommon Timbral Animation using the parameters OVERTONE & MULTIPLY
- An unique transistor based Low Pass Gate called DYNAMICS
- Voltage control of all circuits
- External audio input for combining with external sounds
- Headphone and line level amplifier
- Small, rugged steel enclosure
MIDI via 3.5mm socket
global CV and gate inputs
tempo input, clock output, staircase CV output
Sum: fixed input, scalable input, dual output
Oscillator: 1V/octave input, linear FM input, triangle and square output
Overtone CV input, Mulitiply CV input
Slope: trigger input, rise/fall time CV input, end-of-cycle pulse output, slope CV output
Contour: gate input, decay CV input, EON output, contour CV output
Balance: signal input, CV input
Dynamics CV input, line output, headphone output
input for external power supply